1. 4vco.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2a. When you register for the newsletter we ask you for your name, company, country, and email address.
2b. When you register for the PESS Directory we ask you for your name, job title, contact telephone number, company, country, and email address.
3. We use your personal information to notify you of changes to the website and to conduct research.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting the 4vco Limited Data Controller by email or at the address on the Contact Us page.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email or at the address on the Contact page.